In the great New England tradition, this new conference is a grassroots endeavor. It's not part of any big organization or magazine,
agency or publisher. We are simply New England romance authors (Authors don't have to be from New England. Everybody is welcome!)
who want to have fun with (and spoil) our wonderful readers!
Ashlyn Chase established the basics, but a lot of authors have contributed countless hours and ideas to make this superb! Let's have tons of fun and make some new friends along the way!
Mid-October is peak foliage season in New Hampshire.
The conference fee is only $119 for authors, $89 for readers!
Rooms are $99+ per night and include breakfast every morning. You must book your own room at the Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center. Be sure to ask for the conference pricing!
Your conference fee includes:
- A goody bag with schedule and FREE books
- All workshops and author panels Friday afternoon and Saturday morning
- Dinner Friday night and luncheon buffet on Saturday (breakfast is included in hotel fee)
- Author and reader apple social, meet and greet
- Plenty of interaction with your favorite romance authors
- Loads of giveaway baskets
- Yankee toss up Saturday night (Like a yankee swap meets let's make a deal!)
- Friday evening Halloween costume contest with prizes
- Readers "trick or treat" Authors' rooms with a bookmark hanging on the door
- Free and early admission to the booksigning on Saturday afternoon
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.