In the great New England tradition, this conference was started as a grassroots endeavor. It's not part of any big organization or magazine,
agency or publisher. We are simply romance authors who want to have fun with (and spoil) our wonderful readers!
Ashlyn Chase established the basics back in 2016, and a lot of authors have contributed countless hours and ideas to make each new conference more superb than one one before it! Let's have tons of fun and make some new friends along the way!
Mid-October is peak foliage season in New Hampshire.
The conference fee* is the same—authors—$119 and readers—$89 includes:
- A goody bag with schedule and FREE books
- All workshops and author panels Friday afternoon and Saturday morning
- Plenty of interaction with your favorite romance authors
- Loads of giveaway baskets
- Friday evening Halloween costume contest with prizes
- Free and early admission to the booksigning on Saturday afternoon
Rooms are $119+ per night (double queen or single king). You must book your own room at the
Holiday Inn & Suites Nashua, NH. Call the hotel directly at 1-603-888-1551. When you call to make reservations, make sure you mention you are with Fall in Love with New England Readers/Writers Conference!
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.